Wow, I don’t even know where to begin. Being a part of the ABC Kids Expo in Las Vegas last week was one of the most energizing experiences of my life. Equal parts thrilling and overwhelming. We met (literally) hundreds of people who were incredibly generous with their time in giving us product feedback, sharing manufacturing tips/resources, and offering to connect us with others to help us move forward. It was SO inspiring to meet other inventors/small business owners who remember all-too-well being in our shoes, and talked to us about their path to where they are today. And then there was the media! Hopefully you saw our Facebook video from Jamie Grayson (@thebabyguynyc), who is all things fantastic. We are eternally grateful for his encouragement, and giving us the platform to gather feedback about whether this product is needed (it is!!). We met bloggers, car seat technicians and PR experts who offered to help us spread the word about UnbuckleMe when we hit the market. SO, we are back home this week with a renewed focus and ready to take the next steps to bring this product to life. Stay tuned!
HUGE THANKS especially to these awesome inventors/entrepreneurs that we met last week who really dedicated time to help us out. Please check out their products!
- Kiyah at Kizingo Kids: kizingokids.com
- Lindsey, Brad, Dawn and Paul at ez-pz: ezpzfun.com
- Ray at Soapsox: soapsoxkids.com
- Roo at Baby Banana Brush: babybananabrush.com
- The Team at Nenu: www.nenufamily.com
- Scotty Ziegler and his family: scottyziegler.com
- Keith & Jennie at MediMixer: medimixer.com
- Tim & Christine at Mighty-Mom: mighty-mom.com
- John & Tricia at Sit.Safe: pricklyplum.com
- Tiffany at Shampoo Buddy: shampoobuddy.com
- Derek at Kinbuilt: kinbuilt.com
- Nilou at Sinkboss: sinkboss.com
- NaChe Thompson at Noki Baby: nokibaby.com